ITTConnect is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer with experience in Ruby on Rails and Docker for a direct hire position with a client that F...
ITTConnect is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer with experience in Ruby on Rails and Docker for a direct hire position with a client that F500 company and global leader in the Food Sector and over 250k employees worldwide
Job location: Remote.
This position will be part of the continued development of our web applications, services, and underlying data. This entails development of user interface components and implementing the workflows, server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Develop new user-facing features as well as integrations with Shopify ecosystem apps
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Evaluate new software products and technologies
- Provide support for the full life cycle of software product development
- 7+ years of experience with Software Development
- MUST HAVE a strong understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances - at least 5 years of experience
- Experience with behavior driven and test driven development
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side template language
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, PaaS, RESTful
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system