Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please read ...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Located in beautiful Irvine, CA - we are a global company that creates cold chain logistics solutions for stem cell therapy and clients in life sciences. Our mission is to support life and health on earth with the help of our cutting-edge proprietary technology and dedicated personnel. Our technology platform enables us to increase market share by providing our clients with advanced logistics solutions they can trust.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for managing in-house technology, pair programming Ruby on Rails and ReactJS.
- Act as a team lead to junior engineers.
- Learn our cloud-based application and reduce risk by identifying code that can be modularized into its own service.
- Set up API's between service and the main app.
- Provide on-call support in case issues or challenges arise.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience implementing and maintaining 100,000 lines of code web applications using Ruby on Rails
- TDD Experience is a +
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred, MS Degree in Computer Science is a +
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for writing and developing high quality clean code
NICE TO HAVE
- 5+ years of professional Ruby on Rails Development experience
- M.S. in Computer Science
- 1+ year performing DevOps using AWS: EC2, RDS, Redis, ELB, SSL, S3
- Containerization (Ideally Dockers)
- Java knowledge
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Excellent Benefits
- 401K- MatchSo, if you are a Ruby on Rails Developer - (ReactJS & AWS DevOps) with experience please...
1) Apply here directly
- or for immediate consideration -
2) Send a copy of your resume along with you phone screen availability to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice