Analyzes user interfaces maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with ou...
Analyzes user interfaces maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS. Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests. Coordinates closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications. Develops, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- Ruby on Rails
- Full lifecycle application development experience
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with AWS offerings such as EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, DynamoDB, EMR
- Experience with unit testing, code reviews, merge requests, and continuous integration
- Experience with DevOps/CI tools such as Git Hub, CloudFormation and Jenkins
- Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
- Creating automation scripts with Python, bash (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init)
- Exposure to Agile/SCRUM methodologies, iterative development
' We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.