Hours and Location: Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm. Position based onsite in New Hyde Park, NY. May be possible to telecommute. Must be wil...
Hours and Location: Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm. Position based onsite in New Hyde Park, NY. May be possible to telecommute. Must be willing to come to the office when requested, for planning and strategy meetings, project deadlines, etc.
This position will work to incorporate company design guidelines, data models and standards into effective on-line solutions for every member of the healthcare industry, including doctors, pharmacies, patients and manufacturing partners, as well as administrative systems for internal use. This position will be responsible for programming elegant solutions to complex business problems, in accordance with established company guidelines and standards.
- Design, code, test, and document rails applications including some design tasks
- Work on every level of the stack - front-end to back-end, and everything in between
- Extend existing applications through enhancements and integrations with third-party platforms
- Assist in estimating time required to complete projects Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years programming experience
- 2-3 years full stack developer experience
- 2-3 years production experience with Ruby on Rails
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field, a plus
- provided by Dice