With a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice managemen...
With a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology seeks an accomplished Ruby on Rails Developer
Must have experience with Ruby on Rails design & code and PostgreSQL THIS IS 100% REMOTE/TELECOMMUTE ROLE.
*** Candidate must be authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship ***
Seeking a contract Data Integration Software Engineer to work on the tools and pipelines that bring patient data into the client platform. This critical role will have a direct impact on our ability to quickly onboard new customers and provide them with the data they need to improve patient outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and drive projects forward.
- Design, Code, and Test back-end Ruby on Rails systems for transforming and ingesting patient data
- Implement automated tests with RSpec
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to understand and contribute to functional and technical requirements
- Collaborate with Customer Support team to research, understand, and resolve data integrity problems
- Collaborate with Integration team to analyze new data sources and implement systems to ingest data into the client platform
- Implement logic for segmenting patient data according to customer-defined rules
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business Experience
- Proficiency and recent experience building applications with Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in database design and querying, both with SQL and ActiveRecord (Nice to Have)
- Proficiency in writing automated tests with RSpec or similar testing framework
- Experience using git and Github for source code management and peer review
- Experience building systems for parsing and transforming data, including HL7, XML, delimited flat files
- Experience working with containerized deployment environments (eg, Docker)
- Experience transporting data through various protocols including REST APIs, SFTP, Amazon S3
- Optional remote work on Friday
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley.
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
- provided by Dice