* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
* Integration with API and Post...
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration with API and PostgreSQL
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Familiarity with concepts of MVP, OAuth and RESTful
- Familiarity with Agile processes.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Here at Medix, we are dedicated to providing workforce solutions to clients throughout multiple industries. We have been named among the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation for two consecutive years. Medix has also been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Our commitment to our core purpose of positively impacting 20,000 lives affects not only the way we interact with our clients and talent, but also with our co-workers! The goal is lofty, but it is made attainable through the hard work and dedication of our teams and their willingness to lock arms together. Are you ready to lock arms with us?