* Define and lead architecture of new features and enhancements to existing codebase.
* Write code to turn user stories i...
- Define and lead architecture of new features and enhancements to existing codebase.
- Write code to turn user stories into reality.
- Work closely with the team s Product Owner to present issues and risks and their impact on proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to solve complex business problems.
- Always use best practices in your code as well as mentoring others to do the same.
- Think creatively and work outside the box we love new ideas.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications in Ruby on Rails.
- 3+ years of object oriented design
- Experience using rspec or other testing framework
- 2+ years with frameworks such as jQuery, React, Angular, Bootstrap, and Backbone is a nice to have.
- Comfortable in Linux/Mac environments
- Ability to write concise, performant codeAbil
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
BS in Computer Science or related field. Compensation
The position is a salaried, exempt position.