Mid to Sr level Ruby on Rails Developer(s), you'll be solving the many complicated requests and problems presented by our c...
Mid to Sr level Ruby on Rails Developer(s), you'll be solving the many complicated requests and problems presented by our clients & internal staff. We are expanding and with this new growth comes new challenges:
Integration with external systems
Replacing current services with more cost effective solutions
Creating new features that meet the needs of our clients, customer service team and management
The inevitable bug fix and UI tweaks
You will be responsible for collaborating with our employees, using feedback from our business partners and consumers on all new features. Excellent communication skills throughout project planning, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance is an absolute must.
You will have the freedom to find the best solution, but you must take on the responsibility for a successful implementation. We are looking for an individual who has a proven ability of producing clean code, taking personal responsibility for projects & growing with a company and team.
We are seeking a Ruby on Rails who is confident, can solve complicated problems, present complicated ideas in a simplified form, and communicate effectively. Must be passionate about good engineering practices using modern mythologies, such as writing clean code, continuous refactoring, continuous integration & deployment. We want someone who:
- Has 3+ years in a Mid-Sr. level position with Ruby on Rails
- Capable of working on both the application and the infrastructure that runs it.
- Believe in following good engineering practices like pair programming, collective code ownership, peer code reviews, and writing tests and thorough documentation.
- Love using data as a problem-solving tool.
- Self-disciplined and hold yourself accountable to high standards.
- Have a high level of confidence and welcome failures as learning opportunities.
- Thorough and detail oriented in practicing your craft.
- Eligible to work in the US
Great to Have:
- Understanding of Consumer Financing.
- Automotive Industry experience.
Compensation is based on experience & skill level.
Not accepting C2C, Contract or H1B.
Line 5 is a consumer finance company specializing in a niche segment within automotive lending. Line 5 is the only company of it's kind and growing fast. Line 5 offers consumer loans through automotive dealers for the purposes of purchasing additional protections, coverages and warranties.