Privately held technology and online media company. In 2007 company was awarded a spot on the Inc. 500 list as one of the f...
Privately held technology and online media company. In 2007 company was awarded a spot on the Inc. 500 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. In 2008 it was named one of the top places to work in the Washington, DC area.
- Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies list 6 years in a row
- Stock options (new for 2015)
- Recognized as one of the Top 10 best mid-size companies to work for
- Amazing benefits
- Looking for hard working developers that love what they do and appreciate a company that allows them to innovate
The ideal candidate has a passion for coding and keeping up with the latest in software development and technology. You must be excited to find creative solutions to interesting coding challenges.
This position works closely with our designers and engineers to build a compelling product and implement exciting new features--all with the goal of ensuring a great experience for website users. Familiarity with OS-specific APIs and demonstrated experience launching production-ready code is a must.
- 1.5-5 years of object-oriented software development experience
- Familiarity with Linux
- B.S., Computer Science (or related)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with a small startup environment
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum
- Client MVC frameworks (ember.js or backbone.js)
- Including client & server-side templating (haml, handelbars), css abstractions (less)
- Large-scale consumer website experience
Perks and Benefits:
· Flexible Hours
· Regularly planned team events and outings
· Complimentary access to gym in the building
· Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
· Game room with ping pong table
· Open vacation policy with 4-6 weeks PTO
· 5 week fully-paid sabbatical on your 5th anniversary
· 100% medical and dental coverage for individuals
· 401k Matching on up to 5% of your salary
· Casual dress code