* 6 + years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
* 6+ years of proven work experience in software develo...
- 6 + years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- 6+ years of proven work experience in software development
- 2+ years in Angular JS Development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- 2+ years of working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of shell scripts
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems and to convey these designs in the form of comps and design specification.
- An eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task across projects, with great ability to prioritize.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a team like environment with ease.
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Please bring or provide work samples and/or URLs or online portfolio
- Must have Excellent Communication, Teamwork, Planning and Coordination skills.
- Strong leadership skills in ensuring that the enterprise is using industry best practices to create the best systems
- Understanding how/when to implement in various environments
- Experience communicating data and application architectures effectively at All Levels of an enterprise team
- Position includes hands-on development
- Assisting with Business cases and documenting business processes, flow charts & diagrams
- Coordination with the business community and application development to analyze business requirements and develop information models and reports that contribute to the data architecture
- Ability to bridge the technology gap between business users, DBAs and developers
- Ability to perform analytical review of data
- Education in application development and data modeling methodologies and disciplines.
- Full life-cycle experience on large/complex enterprise projects
- Ability to "think outside the box" and to "see the big picture" Previous experience of retail, store operations and merchandising Ability to adapt to change quickly and easily (is flexible) Ability to multitask assignments Self-motivation (proactive about following up on assigned tasks or open issues)
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails, Angular JS, NoSql,