About the Position
Supply Clinic is searching for a Ruby on Rails developer to be the newest member of our core product development team. W...
About the Position
Supply Clinic is searching for a Ruby on Rails developer to be the newest member of our core product development team. We're a young ecommerce platform already making its mark in the world of dental supplies, modernizing the dental supply industry. If you are passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic's growing team may be a great match.As a software developer at Supply Clinic, you will build and maintain essential components of our product: supplyclinic.com. You'll also have the opportunity to influence technical and/or design decisions early in the life of a growing company. We will be building cool things, solving interesting problems, and having a good time doing it.
- Building features, big and small, for supplyclinic.com
- Finding/implementing new and better ways to improve user experience
- Streamlining integration with our partnered sellers
- Building and maintaining tools for our vendor relations and customer support teams.
- Experience building Ruby on Rails applications
- Knowledge, both practical and philosophical, of test-driven development
- Experience with SQL, especially PostrgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Experience with modern version control (esp. Git), and their relevant workflows
- Knows their way around an Excel spreadsheet, if they absolutely have to
- Knows how to avoid opening Excel spreadsheets if at all possible
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Medical insurance
- Join a passionate, fast-growing startup as one of the first 10 members
- Work out of MATTER, a health-tech startup space with resources and programming
- Casual work environment
- Conveniently located in the Merchandise Mart in downtown Chicago