Good&Co is a recently acquired well-funded start-up. We have mobile applications and a surrounding ecosystem that leverages psychometric dat...
Good&Co is a recently acquired well-funded start-up. We have mobile applications and a surrounding ecosystem that leverages psychometric data to assess culture fit of an individual with a company, team or other individuals. This year we have an aggressive feature roadmap and as such we will be aggressively growing our team, so this will be an opportunity to move into a leadership position.
Ruby on Rails Developer |Boston, MA
We are looking for smart people who know how to get things done. Your background is less important than your ability to overcome technical adversity. We value code clarity highly and you should too, but we should not miss a ship date because you are debating the aesthetic of a do block vs a brace block. You should have considerable experience working on large projects whose architecture is not vanilla.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• 401(k) plan
• 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance
• Autonomous work environment
• Flexible office hours
• Ability to work from home
• Flexible vacation policy
• On-site gym (with paid membership)
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Upward mobility
• Exciting time to join rapidly growing company
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer at Good&Co you will be responsible for making the combination of our offering and our partners' offering bigger than the sum of the parts. You will work closely with the CTO and our senior technical team.
Background and Experience
• 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
• 5+ years experience implementing APIs
• 5+ years experience writing automated tests and using modern frameworks
• 5+ years experience of SQL database integration
• 5+ years development in an Agile environment
• 2+ years JSON experience
• Experience with SaaS
• Experience with PostgreSQL
• Experience with OAuth and SSO
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with automated builds, deployments, and continuous integration
• Experience with analytics and Fault tolerant design