We are XPlatform, a digital asset management consulting group and systems integrator of media and production workflows for ...
We are XPlatform, a digital asset management consulting group and systems integrator of media and production workflows for the largest media-based companies, including major entertainment studios and agencies in Los Angeles, CA. We have developed custom web based content management systems and digital signage player software that is used to deliver passive video and streaming audio experiences to over 1300 locations.
Our size allows us to remain a tightly integrated team, where developers work together to solve the clients' big problems with large file distribution, while allowing for growth and education.
We are looking for a self-starter to join the team in building out Ubiquity, our workflow orchestration platform. You will have a direct hand in shaping the media-asset management space of the top studios and production companies.
- Build robust and scalable software in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Design and create microservices and architecture for the items you work on
- Work on integrations with other internal and external teams
- Participate in creating and clarifying user stories, and in planning sprints
- Dive into hard problems and successfully deliver great results on schedule
- Track record of projects completed on time
- Be building integrations for companies that your friends and family recognize (how rare is that!)
Our preferred qualifications:
- Proven experience in Ruby / Ruby on Rails / RoR
- History with Service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
- Worked with Amazon Web Services (EC2 preferred)
- Experience with Redis, Memcache (large pluses)
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL technologies (i.e. MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j)
- Worked with multi-threaded or multi-processor solutions
- Experience mitigating security vulnerabilities
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop using an Agile workflow
XPlatform is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and identity, AIDS/HIV, medical condition, political activities or affiliations, or status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking.
(No third parties, please)
(H1 sponsorship currently unavailable)
(Local candidates only, please)
XPlatform Consulting (XPC) is a Los Angeles-based digital asset management consulting group and systems integrator for media and production workflows. We build applications to integrate systems together to provide seamless end-to-end workflows. XPC has developed custom web based content management systems and digital signage player software used to deliver passive video and streaming audio experiences to over 1300 locations.
XPlatform Consulting developed a workflow orchestration platform, called Ubiquity, that has advanced integration with the most popular systems in use by the largest media-based companies. We have direct relationships with the top players in the media asset management space and has leveraged those relationships to voice the demands of our clients directly to those systems engineers.
We are focused on long-term and proactive relationships with clients; we want to help our clients accomplish the following:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Create efficient and effective workflows and business process management solutions
- Address the company's evolving or changing technical and workflow requirements
- Protect the integrity of the company's digital assets over the long-term