We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer. This position will be located in our Denver office. The ideal can...
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer. This position will be located in our Denver office. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working both the professional services consulting side and our fast-growing SaaS product business. Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Big plus if you have:
- Candidate must have: 3 - 5 years of full-stack software development working experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails on the backend and React on the front end.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Commitment to being a team player
- Experience working with telephony or Contact Center technologies, especially Cisco products or communications APIs like Twilio. Experience with WebRTC or related technologies Experience with TypeScript, Node.js, Golang, Redux, and ReactNative.
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role. Experience building, deploying, and/or maintaining SaaS applications.
- Hybrid at our client s office in Denver CO 3 days a week some flexibility
- Must be authorized to work in the US without an employer
Pay: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year Benefits: 401(k) matching Dental insurance Flexible schedule Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Parental leave Professional development assistance Relocation assistance Vision insurance Compensation package: