Genesis10 is seeking an Application Engineer for a 1 year contract position with a corporate investment banking company located in Jersey Ci...
Genesis10 is seeking an Application Engineer for a 1 year contract position with a corporate investment banking company located in Jersey City, NJ. This position would prefer local candidates to work hybrid onsite in New York, NY but would be flexible for remote candidates.
The Developer should successfully demonstrate an ability to code, test, develop, modify, implement and/or enhance an application.
- Will be responsible for developing technical solutions utilizing new or existing applications to enhance business processes.
- Responsibilities may include systems support, testing, system management, reporting and technical documentation.
- Responsible for using existing and emerging technology platforms to design development and document detailed distributed applications.
- Develop in all phases of the programming life cycle: code, debug, design, document, implement, maintain, and test.
- Design, develop and implement software interface applications as defined by the assigned project.
Pay rate range:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience is required.
- SQL - Postgres, Oracle, MySql etc.
- Backend development - REST APIs, messaging, scheduled jobs etc.
- Must have a solid history of application development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
$60- $76 hourlyIf you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.