GovernmentCIO has an opportunity for you to have a real impact the lives of the finest, most deserving stakeholder group on earth – our United States
GovernmentCIO has an opportunity for you to have a real impact the lives of the finest, most deserving stakeholder group on earth – our United States veterans. An all-volunteer force for over 4 decades, these valiant and honorable people have served and sacrificed to make freedom and justice a reality. Now that they are out of active service, we need talented technical people to ensure these heroes can find and obtain all the services and benefits they need and have earned so they too can enjoy the freedom they have so bravely provide all of us. Every day at GovCIO, you will be making a real difference for the better in the lives of thousands of veterans. Reach out now to find out more about how to be a part of the team that serves those who served us.
We're seeking an engineer that can build out Ruby-based services in an open-source environment (currently the largest open-source effort within the Federal government), preferably within a Rails framework. You would work in a fully remote team with front end engineers and designers to create experiences, and see direct end-user feedback throughout our Agile development process.
- 2+ years Ruby/Rails coding experience (knowledge of RACK applications)
- 1+ years SQL query writing experience
- 1+ years GITHUB experience (version control, actions)
- More than basic knowledge of microservices architecture, SOLID design principles, API integrations, DevSecOps, AWS Cloud svcs
- College/University degree, or post-secondary education/training equivalent to a Bachelor's degree
Let us know if you have additional experience with:
- Jenkins, Sidekiq, Graphana, Puma, PostgreSQL RDBMS, Redis, Sentry, Agile, Scrum
Reach out and apply today, to start what may be the most worthwhile job experience you'll ever know.
GovernmentCIO is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/JBzmn4ILgyWlt5Rkh7O6m