If you a Sr. Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience interested in impacting the health & wellness of others through technology- ple...
If you a Sr. Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience interested in impacting the health & wellness of others through technology- please read on.
As many continue to remain and be at home, it doesn't mean the stresses of life and career stop there. We are pioneers in mobile wellness and continue to revitalize our approach and experience for consumers, like you. With one simple click on either your mobile device or PC you can choose the options of top-of-the-line service to arrive your doorstep. Our services established in over 65 major cities across the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Recognized by the CISA and awarded the International Service Excellence Award in 2019 in the Small Business Category.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help with design, architecture, and execution of development from front & back ends.
- Work directly with other engineers, designers, product, and marketing to implement core feature across our customers experiences.
- Scale out the application exponentially to support our growing customer base
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs of developing clean, scalable, and efficient web apps in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build a full web app with a desire for strong test coverage
- Adaptability in design towards solving real-world user problems
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation ($110,000 - $130,000 DOE)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Plan
- Grow within our company!
If you a Sr Software Developer with interest to impacting lives positively, please applyEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PT3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Tafua - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.