Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region.We are one of the...
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region.We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Job Title: Ruby on Rails developer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6-12+ Months
This position requires a high degree of expertise in the scripting with the ability to help set standards, establish guidelines and best practices as well as provide technical consultation and development leadership to new and ongoing Development.
The ideal candidate must have experience developing using Ruby On Rails
- Strong handon experience in Ruby on rails
- Knowledge of libraties like Reqsque and RSpec
- Strong in OO Programming
- Other Scriping languages knowledge will be valuble
- Server side template (ex: Slim, Liquid) knowledge desirable
- Knowledge in Databases
- Agile work experience is preferred
- Working knowledge in source control
- CI/CD experience is valuable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in development including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for complex IT front end solutions.
- 5+ years of Strong experience with programming language
- Experience in working with Jenkins and other Devops tools for Automated Build and Deployment.
- Working in Agile Teams and Scrum Model.
- Experience with git and GitHub to manage and share source code
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Awards and Accolades:
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
- provided by Dice