It is a remote role.
* Collaborate, design and develop using AWS ecosystem (lambda, step functions). Experience creat...
It is a remote role.
- Collaborate, design and develop using AWS ecosystem (lambda, step functions). Experience creating webhooks/end points and AWS security.
- Collaborate with team on design and implementation of full-stack feature development
- Collaborate with team on design and implementation of Shopify themes & Apps
- Participate in the continuing development of the technical architecture for consumer facing applications
- Understand current systems and contribute with Ruby on Rails Code
- Work with remote teams and be able to take lead.
- Work with product management to understand and validate user and technical requirements
- Work with project management to establish development and release schedules
- Work with engineering team members to support & diagnose existing systems
- Participate in an agile/scrum software engineering process (SDLC)
- Design and consumption of Restful Web Services
- Implement and manage adaptors in a message driven architecture
- Interfacing with a variety of external services, databases, commercial and e-Commerce systems
- Implementing well-architected, well-documented, high-quality code at a fast pace
- Close cross-functional collaboration with QA, other software teams and departments
- Developing a clear understanding of the big picture and customer/internal requirements
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years overall software technology experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years overall software development experience
- 3+ years' experience with AWS development including lambda/Step functions/Security
- 2+ years' experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years' experience with Shopify development
- Strong experience with message buses such as ActiveMQ
- Strong experience in an agile environment