Kforce is building several scrum teams for their Enterprise client in Vancouver, Washington (WA) and seeking experienced ...
Kforce is building several scrum teams for their Enterprise client in Vancouver, Washington (WA) and seeking experienced Ruby on Rails Developers. The teams you will be working with have aggressive growth plans, providing long term contract opportunities. You will work alongside dedicated QA and DevOps teams to develop and continue to innovate technologies. Working with other experienced developers, the organization you will be joining utilizes paired programming. Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.Job Requirements:
- Bachelors of in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 3+ years of Ruby on Rails (ROR) experience
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Able and proven success working remotely while working with a highly functional team
- Working with a team of remote engineers to help drive growth and efficiencies
- Must be willing to work onsite in Vancouver, Washington (post COVID-19) once the campus opens back up
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.