SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integrat...
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is actively seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer whose support shall include providing development engineering and programming support to projects, as well as designing and developing enterprise applications in a web environment. This includes analyzing user needs and developing, creating, and modifying applications/software or specialized utility programs and solutions to match. The developer shall design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing efficiency. The candidate shall conduct quality assurance and accessibility testing on web products, interface with customers and SMEs, and participate in requirements gathering sessions for multidisciplinary product development and other meetings required by the Sponsor.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline. Work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby on Rails
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Git/Github.
- Demonstrated experience using SQL or similar to manipulate databases.
- Demonstrated experience working within a Linux/Unix environment.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice