The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, resourceful, and have excellent skills working with a team. The ...
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, resourceful, and have excellent skills working with a team. The principle technologies this engineer will use on a daily basis are
- Ruby on Rails
- Linux server.
- We are looking for an individual who is able to understand a web service API framework and work to improve complex interfaces and front end facing employee and customer software.
- Evaluate, implement and manage business entitlements and back-end interfaces.
- Oversee systems analysis by providing recommendations and assessments.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of operating systems, software application and systems security.
- Design and document configurations and maintenance procedures.
- Provide technical support for our production support and product delivery teams.
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues and apply that knowledge to interface issues and solutions.
- 4+ years Ruby/Rails programming
- Write maintainable code in a functional style Contribute to design and architecture decisions
- Work productively in a dynamic environment
- Take ownership of your work
- Current scripting languages, tools and methodologies 2 years using PostgreSQL Linux server experience Git or similar tools Single page web applications
- provided by Dice