1. Ruby on Rails development
2. In-depth knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
3. UI experience with...
- Ruby on Rails development
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
Nice to haves (not required):
- LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems)
- Cloud Architecture (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes
- Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics
As a Software Engineer produces and implements functional software solutions. Will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, the Software Engineer should be able to work independently with little supervision. The goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
* Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
* Develop high-quality software design, application architecture and framework
* Leads or participates in software programming and related, including installation, configuration, customization, integration, and data migration
* Participates in software product definition, including business case and gap analysis
* Supports or leads specification definition and documentation, including requirements analysis
* Perform validation and provides support to the execution of various applications software including performing validation and internal and external verification testing
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
* Supports system documentation generation and review including documenting development phases and monitoring systems
* Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
* Participates in software release and post-release activities.
* Performs maintenance activities.
* Support applications SOPs and follow the best SDLC practices.
* Have prior experience with Ruby on Rails as a full-stack developer
* Experience working in a VMWare virtualization environment
* Experience working in an AWS, Digital Ocean hosting environment
* In-depth knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
* Possess 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
* Extensive experience in software development, project management and scripting language such as Ruby or Python
* Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
* Have ability to develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
* Be able to automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
* Be capable of reviewing and debugging code
* Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree; or equivalent combination of experience and education
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.Job Requirements: