A Ruby on Rails Developer job in Greensboro, NC is available with Graham Personnel Services. This is a full-time job opportunity. Remote can...
A Ruby on Rails Developer job in Greensboro, NC is available with Graham Personnel Services. This is a full-time job opportunity. Remote candidates will be considered.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated full stack engineer. The Ruby on Rails Developer will help solve complicated problems and deliver easy to use tools to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of current Ruby on Rails experience in a production environment and will be a motivated self-starter that can help us meet our customers needs and demands. Remote candidates will be considered.
- Ruby on Rails
- Mac OS X (local)
- Rackspace Hosted
- 5+ years software development experience in any object-oriented language
- 3+ years current working experience in Ruby on Rails
- Intermediate SQL: you can easily write JOIN statements and understand a relational database schema.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented
- Ruby on Rails (current): 3 years
- Software Development: 5 years
All applicants for this position must be legally able to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship.
- provided by Dice