Our Engineering team is adding speed and capacity by hiring talented engineers such as you. As a part of our agile team, you'll be working w...
Our Engineering team is adding speed and capacity by hiring talented engineers such as you. As a part of our agile team, you'll be working with innovative technologies, processes and people to engineer our Enterprise SaaS web application: Merchandising Cloud. Our vision is to provide the most robust platform in the world for two way collaboration between a company's headquarters and their retail stores.
You will be part of the team that leverages Ruby on Rails, React and other open source technologies to do amazing things. This is a full-stack position that will analyze user needs, investigate problem areas and develop software solutions to ensure the highest reliability, performance and user engagement for our clients.
What you will do:
- Develop code that is functional, well tested, maintainable, efficient, and elegant, and adhers to best practices
- Collaborate within an agile team with other Developers and Engineers, the Product Owner and UX Design teams
- Build new features or capabilities based on our product and technical roadmaps
- Re-factor existing functionality as we constantly strive to improve our codebase
- Look to constantly improve as an engineer
Who you are:
- A talented developer with a strong sense of pace and urgency
- An enthusiastic learner with demonstrated problem solving skills
- A self-motivated individual with a deep sense of pride in your work
- An effective collaborator with excellent verbal and written communications skills
What you have done:
- Working towards a B.S. or M.S. in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
- 2+ years experience developing web applications
- At least one year of proficiency in both Ruby on Rails and React
- Working knowledge of agile software development methodologies and key best practices
Why One Door?
We have a culture here that people rave about, with flexible work options, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation.
As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. One Door is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.