As a member of the Web Development team you will create and maintain the web presence for the security division of a Fortune 100 Telecommuni...
As a member of the Web Development team you will create and maintain the web presence for the security division of a Fortune 100 Telecommunications Company.
Our team is passionate about writing finely crafted, well maintained websites that bring in over a million requests daily. The candidate we seek will share our passion.
We are looking for a candidate to be strong in back-end development, but having experience with front-end development is a plus. The ability to work on an agile, small team that efficiently develops and releases production level code is essential to success within our group. We want someone who can create a Full-Stack Ruby application from conception to deployment. The candidate must be capable of identifying new methodologies, technologies, tools, and services that will enhance the software platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Write and maintain complex, critical software
- Deliver high quality, unit testable, maintainable software
- Provide code reviews for peers
- BS in Computer Science
- 4 years development experience with 1-2 years of Ruby on Rails
- Must present a portfolio of work
- Knowledge of Relational databases: Mysql and/or PostGres
- Ability to negotiate for solutions to solve software problems
- Good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Heroku
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and take on additional tasks as required
- Ability to work with small teams to solve complex problems
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.