Agile Premier has a Fort Worth based client that is seeking to hire an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer. This person will join a close kn...
Agile Premier has a Fort Worth based client that is seeking to hire an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer. This person will join a close knit team of open source programmers with mixed backgrounds. Will work on full-stack application development projects to solve interesting problems.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to interview on-site in Fort Worth without the need for travel reimbursement (client will however assist with relo)
- 5+ years of Web Development work
- MVC framework such as Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.
- Strong Ruby on Rails and/or Python development experience
- Strong OOP / OOD skills.
- TDD and/or background in writing automated unit and integration tests
- Relational Databases and SQL
Nice to Haves:
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Angular JS
- Redis or other NoSQL solutions
- Resque or similar background processing frameworks
- Concurrency / Multi-threading
- TDD/ BDD, RSpec, Jasmine
- Design Patterns / Domain Driven Design
- Functional Programming languages, especially Elixir or Erlang.
- Development in any other languages: Python, Java, R, Clojure, C/C++, etc.