Robert Half Technology is looking for a full stack Ruby on Rails developer to join a cutting-edge team and innovative company! The ideal can...
Robert Half Technology is looking for a full stack Ruby on Rails developer to join a cutting-edge team and innovative company! The ideal candidate has 3+ years working in Ruby on Rails, but extensive knowledge and experience developing applications from the ground up.
For immediate consideration, email your resume directly to !
* Maintain production on Ruby on Rails applications
* Develop new features following product and technical specifications
* Work in an issue tracker to analyze, discuss, and document issues
* Investigate, document, and repair application defects
* Deploy new software releases and maintain devops
* Collaborate with other developers, QA, and product stakeholders
* Perform code review for other developers' changesQualifications:
* 5+ years of full stack development experience:
* 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
* 3+ years of object-oriented development experience
* 2+ years relational database development
* Experience using (or creating) RESTful API endpoints
* Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
* Strong database design skills
* Deep understanding of UI development experience using React and Redux
* Experience manipulating data pulled from the server
* CI / CD experience within a cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud)
* Experience with version control tools such as Git
* Web services (SOAP/REST)
*Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately! Email for more information!*
- provided by Dice