Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of si...
Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is on the prowl! We are searching for an experienced Ruby On Rails Developer for a position in the Baltimore area - Annapolis, MD!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Ruby On Rails Developer to join an early stage start-up company and this Ruby On Rails Developer would be the first internal technical hire! The Ruby On Rails Developer will be a critical asset to this company and the Ruby On Rails Developer will offer tremendous opportunity to shape the product, team and business. The Ruby On Rails Developer will be working on an online platform for selling; purchasing and managing accounts receivable. This person may also gain experience leading role software development teams.
- Design, develop, document and deploy extensions of the core platform.
- Extend existing APIs and work on partner integrations.
- Maintain existing code base.
- Participate in user discussions to identify optimal system enhancements.
- Work very closely with client management.
Preferred Skills (a plus, but not required):
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- Experience designing and implementing successful non-trivial web applications in Ruby on Rails.
- A solid grounding in OO software architecture / design patterns.
- Experience with AWS/Heroku.
- Experience playing a major or leading role software development teams.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience integrating with third party systems.
- Experience working in SaaS / cloud environments (development, deployment, management).
- Comfortable with PostgreSQL.
- Firm grasp of data modeling.
- A passion for software development.
- Domain experience in finance and/or marketplaces.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with Java.
- Open source contributions
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Play.
Keep discovering! Click here . Grow.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit .
- provided by Dice