Ruby on Rails Developer-8128
Our best-in-class legal intake and case management software client is seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Develop...
Ruby on Rails Developer-8128
Our best-in-class legal intake and case management software client is seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to join them at their office in downtown Durham, NC. This company was created by one of largest and most successful plaintiffs? firms in the country and has continuously proven to keep an eye on innovation as they strive to provide law firms a better, more efficient experience, as evidenced by their portfolio of 10 patented features with 12 more pending. In this role, you will work to build out the company?s engineering initiatives and further their track record of success with cutting-edge technology.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with a target salary range of $95,000-$110,000, with flexibility for right fit. This role comes with a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment located on the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit a resume today!
Responsibilities of the?RoR?Developer:
- Own the technical development of?all of?the company?s software products
- Architect and design the transition of technology to microservices
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess and implement opportunities for application and process improvement
- Adhere to high-quality development principles by delivering solutions that meet business priorities on-time and on-budget
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field. Master?s degree a plus
- 3 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong RDBMS (Postgres) skills
- Database development?experience?including relational database design, specifically strong SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Cloud experience, especially?Kubernetes and/or Google Cloud preferred
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments in cloud and on-premise environments
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Start-up or experience operating in a highly dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Contact Judy Protzat? [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] ?or X315 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase??it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you?re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand?let HireNetworks put our?
networks to work for you.?
HireNetworks?is an equal opportunity employer.