Location: Euless, TX
We have an immediate new job opening for a Ruby on Rails Developer onsite at our client s corporate headquarters locat...
Location: Euless, TX
We have an immediate new job opening for a Ruby on Rails Developer onsite at our client s corporate headquarters located in Euless, Texas. This is an opportunity to be a part of a small, but growing team of high-performance developers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, great at working with others and leading by example with best practices in engineering.
The Ruby on Rails Developer will work in a fast-paced scrum environment leading full lifecycle software development for the mobile and web applications. You will work side by side with business analysts, product managers, and key business stakeholders to quickly deliver solutions in an agile environment. The developer has experience building web applications from scratch and will develop full-stack product features. This individual will develop the application using Ruby on Rails and Angular JS frameworks. This is a great opportunity to grow into a senior level role!
- Responsible for developing innovative web and mobile software products.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of software product development.
- Communicating directly with product managers and business analyst to help define features/user stories.
- Collaborating closely with your project managers, architects, and other developers
- Researching and sharing knowledge within your team.
- Perform code reviews for your peers
- Provide application production support.
- Document software procedures and plans such as requirement specifications, design documents, versions, and test plans
- 3+ year of experience developing software with Ruby and the Rails platform
- 1+ year of experience with React JS or Angular JS /Ionic
- Proficient in Ruby, RESTful APIs, JQuery
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment
- Experience with GIT source code management
- Front End framework experience; ideally many new JS frameworks as well as CSS and HTML
- Experience with SQL outside of an ORM
- Comfortable on a Mac or Linux environment
- Understanding of test-driven and/or behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD)
- Knowledge of relational and No SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MS-SQL etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires bachelor s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent experience
**To view all of our job openings, please visit: .
- provided by Dice