Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Ruby on Rails Developer wit...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Ruby on Rails Developer with experience, please read on!
We are currently looking for a Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer interested in joining a fast-paced, growing marketing firm in Los Angeles. Currently, we are a small team of Engineers but will be growing the team extensively in the coming years. As the Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer, you will be the go-to person for all things RoR. We need someone who is self-sufficient and can hit the ground running from day 1.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fast-growing marketing firm!
2. Extensive opportunity for professional growth!
3. Competitive base salary and excellent benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop and test software features on one or more web applications
- Manage assigned individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Maintain and refactor existing code to improve reliability and reusability
What You Need for this Position
- 3 to 5 years of in-depth Ruby on Rails (RoR) development experience along with the ability to be the go-to resource for all things Ruby on Rails
- Recent Angular development experience
- Willingness to work on a small team poised for extensive growth
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to be self-sufficient with limited direction
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or similar), or relevant experience
Bonus Points For:
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, and benefits including but not limited to:
- Other great perks!So, if you are a Ruby on Rails Developer with 3 to 5 years experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice