Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to t...
Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Meet our hiring managers at our open house hiring event:
September 5 & 6 in Arlington and McLean, VA
For more info and to RSVP, visit:
* Will work within a fast paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating within your scrum team on a daily basis.
* Analyze software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
* Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development. These activities will include communication with the user community during requirements analysis, prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
* Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems or build new ones.
* Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities.
* Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
* Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities, such as those conducted by USCIS' applicable review authorities.
* Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans.
* Must be able to pass a DHS Suitability clearance
* 5+ software development experience
* Proficient in Ruby on Rails
* Full Stack Development capabilities
* Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment
* Experience working with AWS tools and environments
* Experience writing automated tests
* Preferred experience with Jira or a similar scrum management tool
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.