* Collaborate with team on design and implementation of full-stack feature development
* Participate in the continuing...
- Collaborate with team on design and implementation of full-stack feature development
- Participate in the continuing development of the technical architecture for consumer facing applications
- Understand current systems and contribute with Ruby on Rails Code
- Work with remote teams and be able to take lead.
- Work with product management to understand and validate user and technical requirements
- Work with project management to establish development and release schedules
- Work with engineering team members to support & diagnose existing systems
- Participate in an agile/scrum software engineering process (SDLC)
- Design and consumption of Restful Web Services
- Implement and manage adaptors in a message driven architecture
- Interfacing with a variety of external services, databases, commercial and e-Commerce systems
- Implementing well-architected, well-documented, high-quality code at a fast pace
- Close cross-functional collaboration with QA, other software teams and departments
- Developing a clear understanding of the big picture and customer/internal requirements
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Software development experience
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Java
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Experience with message buses such as ActiveMQ
- Experience designing and developing n-tier web-based applications.
- eCommerce preferred.
- Strong experience in an agile environment
- provided by Dice AWS,Ruby on Rails,ActiveMQ,MYSQL