Asynchrony Labs, a subsidiary of World Wide Technology, Inc., has opportunities for hardworking, quick thinking Agi...
Asynchrony Labs, a subsidiary of World Wide Technology, Inc., has opportunities for hardworking, quick thinking Agile Ruby on Rails Developers. You will be exposed to paired programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and you even will learn a *lot* from our seasoned Ruby on Rails developers! Qualifications:
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- 2+ years' professional experience with Ruby and the Rails framework.
- 4+ years' combined professional experience with Relational Data Bases (SQL) 2+ years' experience with testing frameworks, such as RSpec, Cucumber and Selenium.
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
- Must be excited to be involved in technical decision making and really put your mark on our Customer's products.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at for more information. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working understanding of Linux command line
- Experience working with Git on a team
- Experience with configuration management or infrastructure as code tools (Ansible, Terraform, etc)