Clover Leaf is looking for a mid-level Ruby on Rails Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of ...
Clover Leaf is looking for a mid-level Ruby on Rails Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually to deliver reliable software to internal customers in an large enterprise setting.
The idea candidate has experience with multiple versions of the Ruby on Rails framework including versions 3,4, and 5, and a knack for finding and fixing bugs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine maintenance and operations activities on applications
- Upgrade and convert legacy applications to Ruby on Rails 5.
- Work with business and IT teams to prioritize issues
- Receive and complete tickets concerns applications function or performance
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-3 Ruby on Rails development in a production environment.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U. S. Citizenship.
- Experience with SSO
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise technologies
- Experience using service tickets
- Experience in AGILE Scrum development teams
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions. us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.