Our Client, a hot startup, is seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to help contribute consulting expertise to its complex product data...
Our Client, a hot startup, is seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to help contribute consulting expertise to its complex product data systems.
The Ruby on Rails Developer is a key contributor in ensuring the alignment of business issues and requirements with technology planning and delivery.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Strong understanding of MVC and other common design patterns
- Experience building complex APIs
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an agile dev process
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don't want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you're onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo's clients - the best brand names out there - our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people - get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We're not perfect but we're accountable. We're not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world's technology leaders, we can't wait to talk to you.
Vivo - We Get People!
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails, MVC, Integration, API, Full Stack Development