Overview: Auction Edge is the leading provider of technology and services to independent automotive auctions, dealers, and corporate remarke...
Overview: Auction Edge is the leading provider of technology and services to independent automotive auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. Please visithttp://www. auctionedge. comto learn more about our company.
We are currently seeking a
Ruby on Rails Developer
to join our team. We are open to this role being based out of our office in
Spokane, WA, Pensacola, FL or Statesville, NC
. This position will to help support current projects, as well as build new web applications and APIs. You will be responsible for the development of full stack applications, working collaboratively both within our team and across the company. You will be joining a geographically-dispersed team who is fully responsible for the development, deployment, and operations of the applications they develop.
A successful candidate will becomfortable with Test Driven Development, Paired Programming, and Continuous Integration. Our team makes use of git, AWS, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Puppet, Vagrant, Foundation, and jQuery. Previous experience in all of these specific areas is not required, but these are some examples of tools you ll be using while you work here.
- Ruby on Rails development
- Responsive front-end web development using modern JS frameworks
- Middle Tier RESTful API development
- Back-end infrastructure development
- Team collaboration and development planning
- Bachelor s degree in a software related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of current Rails development experience
- 2 or more years of Ruby development experience
- Java development experience would be a significant plus.
- Understanding of RESTful API concepts and best practices
- Desire to work in a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a geographically-dispersed team
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace