Looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer for Columbus, OH. If you are interested for a new position then please respond me back wit...
Looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer for Columbus, OH. If you are interested for a new position then please respond me back with your updated resume at
Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6-12+ months
- Ruby on Rails development - 5 years
- Participate in design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Review designs and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules
- Collaborate with fellow developers in design sessions ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent discipline and/or equivalent hands on software engineering experience.
- 5 plus years of software engineering experience
- Ruby 1.9.3 and 2.3, Rails 3.2+, Java and Oracle 11g+. experience a plus
- Experience with system design and architecture.
- Test scripts definition and testing experience.
- Experience creating APIs and microservices.
- provided by Dice Ruby and ROR and API