Our family-owned luxury retailer client is looking for a full-time full-stack or back-end Ruby on Rails developer.
You'll join our growing team at their headquarters in Westport developing our suite of internal and customer-facing web applications, dedicated to crafting a superb online customer experience and providing our amazing sales associates with tools to better assist their clients.
What you'll do:
Develop and test features for our customers, sales associates, and customer service team for our ecommerce platform built on Spree and Rails
What you'll need to know:
• Ruby and Rails (2+ years)
• SQL databases, preferably Postgres (2+ years)
• Version control, preferably Git
Even better, you'll know a bit about one or more of these:
• the Spree Commerce framework
• writing tests with RSpec
• searching with Solr and Lucene
• running cloud applications on Heroku
• Amazon Web Services
Why you should apply:
• You prefer engaging with a small, dynamic team and being involved in all phases of development.
• You'd like to join a small but very successful company with annual sales in excess of $150 million.
• You want to work in a welcoming, family-friendly, non-corporate atmosphere that moves fast and isn't bound by a rigid corporate structure.