Our client is a leading software product platform focused in the eCommerce space. Their software platform allows for customer...
Our client is a leading software product platform focused in the eCommerce space. Their software platform allows for customers to become more engaged through loyalty programs and benefits.
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Ruby on Rails Developer to build and maintain the core systems of their applications. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, self-motivated, software generalist with 2 or more years of experience with modern web frameworks like Rails or Django. Prior experience trouble shooting web applications is required.
- Ruby and Rails
- Computer Science Degree or ample real-word experience
- Trouble shooting web applications
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible unlimited vacation policy
Local candidates only, please! We meet all of our candidates in person to ensure the best fit for everyone. Only candidates authorized to work for any employer in the United States will be considered. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails, Rails, Django, Python