Onehub is the better way to securely store, manage, and share your business files in the cloud. We are a close-knit, nimble...
Onehub is the better way to securely store, manage, and share your business files in the cloud. We are a close-knit, nimble team helping millions of users around the world collaborate and work more effectively.
We are looking for a Rails Developer to join our Product team. The ideal candidate possesses broad knowledge of full-stack web projects and a solid understanding of CS fundamentals. We strive to produce polished code via test-driven development to ensure that we continue shipping a reliable, secure product. At Onehub, we're not weighed down by multiple layers of middle management and legacy systems. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact via direct contributions to the success of our product and the delight of our customers.
This position is full-time and based in our Seattle office.
You're the perfect candidate if:
- You're a self-starter who will actively seek ways to make Onehub better.
- You're capable of managing your own projects and working with little oversight, but enjoy collaborating with a team.
- You love solving problems and can distill complex requirements into actionable development goals.
- You can work at the speed of a small company, with attention to detail and a pragmatic approach to shipping.
- You're comfortable communicating your ideas and rationale among your peers.
- You're constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
Skills/experience you must have:
- Solid CS fundamentals.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Previous experience with Ruby on Rails or another modern web application framework.
- Familiarity with Git or another modern version control system.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- A positive attitude.
Skills/experience that will bump you up the list:
- Previous experience designing large scale web applications.
- Interest in working in operations to build and scale back-end services.
We believe a healthy work/life balance empowers every employee to create better products. We operate sane office hours, take appropriate coffee breaks, keep our kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, and provide gym memberships so you can work out during the day.
If this resonates with you, send us an email to schedule a coffee meeting and get this party started. Please include links to any products you have worked on and/or open source projects you have contributed to along with your resume.
Onehub is a better way to securely store and share your business files in the cloud.