In response to significant changes in federal regulations related to the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF), our client...
In response to significant changes in federal regulations related to the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF), our client has undertaken a major initiative to enhance its Background Record Check process. We re looking for several talented developers to promote public safety through the application of advanced technology.
The Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act is the law that authorizes the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF), the primary Federal funding source devoted to providing low-income families that are working or participating in education and training with help paying for child care and improving the quality of child care for all children. The law establishes minimum standards, training, and monitoring requirements to ensure that child care used by children receiving CCDF financial assistance protects their health and safety, in part by requiring that all States use the same set of comprehensive background checks for all child care teachers and staff.
As a result of significant changes to federal regulations, they must enhance its Background Record Check process.
We re looking for a talented developer to join our team to promote public safety through the use of our BRC platform. The right candidate will be someone who loves building software, loves our mission, and wants to make a real impact on the development of products that help people.
- You want to develop software to help people
- You have experience building complex, algorithm-driven back-end services and leveraging multiple repository technologies
- You have experience designing and implementing elegant and robust web service APIs
- Competence with modern front-end toolkits, such as backbone, angular, ember, or react
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails, or equivalent, with a demonstration of your ability to come up to speed quickly.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You want to work on a small team that uses mature software practices
- You continuously strive for professional development and growth, both for you and for those you mentor.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. An essential function of this job is physical attendance. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes providing equal employment opportunity for all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!