Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to ...
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking an Application Engineer to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Application Engineer:
Requirements of the Application Engineer:
- Lead the technical design, development and documentation of multi-platform distributed application systems
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, and system interfaces
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience
- Ruby on Rails experience mandatory
- Strong knowledge of database concepts
- Messaging knowledge - Rabbit MQ or IBM MQ preferred
- Financial services experience preferred, but not required
Key Words: Application Engineer, Ruby on Rails, SQL, PL/SQL, Rabbit MQ, IBM, MQ, Financial Services
Job ID: 321894 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients? innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don?t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !