Rails, Angular Developer
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship are encouraged to app...
Rails, Angular Developer
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
This is a direct-hire role with our client. Talented and competitive people are rewarded with career development, personal growth and Team Lead opportunities - the Sky is the Limit here!
Target Salary: 80k - 100k (very flexible for the right candidate)
- Health, dental, and vision stipend
- Company contribution to a 401(k)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Co-working stipend
- Paid Vacation and holidays
• Work collaboratively with the highest caliber talent. Our client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes - creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
• Foster growth and professional development capabilities - you'll be a critical part of the team with significant voice product development
• Be recognized & rewarded - our client values their employees, recognizes talent, encourages growth and rewards contributions. You're given freedom to explore your technical passions!
Technical expertise needed: Ruby, Rails, AngularJS and Agile methodology
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.