Want to make a permanent and much needed impact in the workplaces of tomorrow? Passionate about making workplaces more Human? Feel strongly ...
Want to make a permanent and much needed impact in the workplaces of tomorrow? Passionate about making workplaces more Human? Feel strongly about need for dignity and safety in workplace for all?
If so, we should talk. As we embark on our next phase, we are expanding our team and have new members in the core team including a CEO and decent pre-seed level funding. If you are total hands-on, driven and motivated individual/team with the passion to redefine workplaces of tomorrow, you can join our core team for equity. Cash/equity combination is also an option for contractors. We need people in multiple areas - mobile application development (iOS and Android), web based front end and devops (see stack below)
Enabling employees to be who they are in the workplace and enabling them to speak up freely without fear or hesitation is most required in workplaces of today. There is a pressing need to bring about revolution of sorts in the areas of employee engagement, involvement and participation.
How can management have a finger on pulse of its biggest asset - employees? How can employees be made comfortable about reporting a concerning event as well as speaking up about the brilliant idea they may have without fear of retaliation or fear of futility of the idea or any sort of hesitation.
Woices is that path-breaking solution that addresses everything stated above. It can be tremendously helpful in following areas:
• Workplace compliance reporting
• Sharing ideas and feedback
• Advanced sentiment analysis, critical Insights and recommendations
Management can now capture vital insights to boost workplace culture and image, retain and attract top talent, save on employee liability insurance costs, and avoid costly lawsuits. Woices is a deterrent for bad behavior and facilitates valuable information exchange.
• Ruby/Rails,Resque, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS EC2, AWS SNS, Docker, Kubernetes
• Kotlin, RxJava, OneSignal, ActionCable, Room, Retrofit2, Gson, EasyPermissions, Timber, libphonenumber, PinLockView
• Swift, VIPER architecture, CoreData, Keychain, third party: OneSignal for push notifications, Swinject for DI, ActionCable client for WebSockets, Alamofire for Networking, phoneNumberKit to parse phone numbers, SlackTextViewController for chatrooms, ObjectMapper for model conversion to/from JSON, IQKeyboardManager, IOSTaskExecutor, RoutableIOS, SDWebImage
• HTML, CSS, jQuery (fullPage.js - plugin)