Kforc's client, one of the world's largest financial institutions seeks to build a team of Ruby on Rails Ember Application...
Kforc's client, one of the world's largest financial institutions seeks to build a team of Ruby on Rails Ember Applications Developers in Tampa, Florida (FL).
As a Ruby on Rails Ember Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
* Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps
* Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications
* Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
* Solid 3+ years of experience in Ruby, Java, C++, or .Net programming and design techniques
* Minimum one year of Ruby on Rails Development work experience
* Minimum of one year of work experience in a client server environment
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice .Net, Application, Applications, Business Requirements, Developer, Development, IT, Java, Programming, Project, Quality, Security, Software, Testing