Searching for full-time Software Engineers in our Farmington Utah office to join our expanding technology Our Software Engineers participate...
Searching for full-time Software Engineers in our Farmington Utah office to join our expanding technology Our Software Engineers participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, software design, software and database development, quality assurance, and support. The positions require strong communication skills, a desire to work closely with our users, and a high level of collaboration with other team members. Candidates should have an excellent understanding of both Web development using Open-source technologies, specifically Linux, Ruby, Git, and MariaDB.
- Business Requirements Development: Ability to gain a deep understanding of business requirements provided by our business users.
- Software Design: Produce practical software and database designs that meet all business and technical requirements.
- Software Development: Perform hands-on development and testing of web-based software solutions.
- Database Development: Ability to create and maintain database tables, stored procedures, triggers, and user functions.
- Quality Assurance: Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system and user testing of the software developed as required.
- Support: Software deployments and ongoing production support.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience developing web-based software applications.
- Solid object-oriented programming foundation
- Good working knowledge of development with Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge of version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc...)
- Familiarity with SQL (MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL (Redis, Mongo, Dynamo).
- Experience with RESTful web services as well as XML is required
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Docker a plus
- provided by Dice 2-5 years of Ruby