* You want to develop software to help people
* You have experience building complex, algorithm-driven back-end services and ...
- You want to develop software to help people
- You have experience building complex, algorithm-driven back-end services and leveraging multiple repository technologies
- You have experience designing and implementing elegant and robust web service APIs
- Competence with modern front-end toolkits, such as backbone, angular, ember, or react
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails, or equivalent, with a demonstration of your ability to come up to speed quickly.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You want to work on a small team that uses mature software practices
You continuously strive for professional development and growth, both for you and for those you mentor
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails, AWS