My client has launched a Lifestyle Brand that's on a mission to provide content ranging from travel, wellness, beauty, and to fashion. They ...
My client has launched a Lifestyle Brand that's on a mission to provide content ranging from travel, wellness, beauty, and to fashion. They are implementing a cutting-edge user experience that can be seamless for both their Lifestyle Brand web & mobile apps.
The Director of Engineering is looking for Senior Engineer to contribute to their eCommerce software, evolving key features and building integrations with our growing platform. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to bring to market product features.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in ERB (Ruby Templates), HTML, SCSS
- Expert in Layouts and Rendering on Rails
- Experience building features on Spree e-Commerce
- 3+ years experience building/extending apps with ReactJS, Redux and Styled Components (Front End)
- Experience building and extending e-Commerce features
- Experience with PCI compliant architectures
- Highly knowledgeable of how Ruby on Rails works overall, MVC / CRUD operations, Scaffolding, Rails APIs, Rails Console
- Good to haves: Slim, Haml, ExpressJS
- Has worked for a highly trafficked B2C e-Commerce store
- Might consider themselves fullstack, but lean towards the front-end.
- Builds rails front end test using Cucumber, Capybara, RSpec or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in Healthcare
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Onsite Hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.